Need help with my gunnery tree

Maksshade

I just passed lvl 17 and I wounder if I should go all into Gunnery or mix it up a little..

I am going DPS or maybe a hybrid DPS/Healer..

So I would really apreciate if someone could point me in the right direction and tell me what to skill and what I should avoid

Cheers

PvE isn't that tough in this game imo, so either option is fine.

However, i think its much better to focus on one role and do it well, and let your companion compliment you. I went Full Gunnery with Elara and haven't looked back since. If you decide to go heals you can roll with M1-4X.

DPS takes you through the game faster, no doubt and if you play heals you have to make sure your Tank Companion is constantly geared.

Heals makes you better loved in PVP and Fps though.

I just passed lvl 17 and I wounder if I should go all into Gunnery or mix it up a little..

I am going DPS or maybe a hybrid DPS/Healer..

So I would really apreciate if someone could point me in the right direction and tell me what to skill and what I should avoid

Cheers

Depends, do you want to run a lot of FP's?

-If yes then I would say go medic, on my IA in FP's I heal when needed and still put out a good amount of dps.

Do you want to me that lone squad holding off and killing a large amount of Imps?

-If yes then go dps and run with Elara (healer u get on taris).

If you want to be dps/healer hybrid, start off in on tree (healer to start) either go full healer until you have all 3 abilities from that tree (31 pts, lv 40) then go into dps, or put 5-10 pts in healer then go into dps.