LF IC RP Partner

Natecat

Hello fellow sw fans,

For a while now i have been looking for a rp partner to level up with, that is we make alts together and stay IC as we level up. I live in EST but i am fairly flexible in terms of playtime. I am looking for someone who is dedicated to the rp, someone who won't abandon it after a week or so. I am willing to reroll on a diff server too if necessary. I am open to any rp scenarios: Master/apprentice, Master/slave, Comrades in arms, i am open to suggestions. If you are interest feel free to send me a PM. Also i am open to possible ERP if you are interested, your choice.

I'd do it. I'm on Shien, I prefer republic but it doesn't matter as I love all 8 classes.

My current low-levels: Check-mate, bounty hunter, Sannia, Jedi Consular, Takath, Sith Inquisitor, and I'd probably delete Check-mate to make an alt just to level with you. It wouldn't be fair if I was 6 levels more powerful than you :)

Unless you don't mind.

I'd do it. I'm on Shien, I prefer republic but it doesn't matter as I love all 8 classes.

My current low-levels: Check-mate, bounty hunter, Sannia, Jedi Consular, Takath, Sith Inquisitor, and I'd probably delete Check-mate to make an alt just to level with you. It wouldn't be fair if I was 6 levels more powerful than you :)

Unless you don't mind.

Sure, i could make either a bounty hunter or agent if you'd like.