The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pre-50 Build PVP

SabonXS

I am currently 43 on my PT right now and will stay below 50 until I as much commendations saved up as I can. That being said, what are some recommended PVP builds for pre-50. I tried pyro, but not sure if I like the sluggishness of it. It does amazing damage, but I am not sure I have mastered the heat issues with it yet.

The parakeet is popular, however I don't see a point in speccing into it until I am a bit higher because I am just wasting points if I start going up the pyro tree right now.

What I am doing right now is something similar to the ironfirst, with a minor modification on the middle tree. It seems like I can last a while, but does not really put out much for damage. Heat is not really an issue either.

So what are your experiences or suggestions with this class pre-50?

Tips on any build pre-50 would be appreciated, but I would like some good advice on pyro for sure.

Thanks

I'm still Pre-50 and I've had good fun sticking in the tanking tree. I took jet charge and the speed boost/rocket punch bonus then went into other trees a bit.

Nothing beats being able to walk from one side of the field to the other with the Hutt ball in PvP.