Tips on what build for operations only?

Raigon

Hey guys I am doing operations at the moment and im Rage spec however i feel like i am not doing enough damage with the spec.

I am looking at Carnage and Annihilation to tryout for ops anyone with more experience know what would the ideal build be?

Thanks

I'm running Carnage at the moment.... I like it, but it's very very bursty on the damage. It is nice to have though when we pop Bloodthirst, use a Power Adrenal, and tear in to a boss. Thought about going Annihilation tonight and see how I like it for the more balanced damage it gives.

With Carnage, you're basically waiting for Gore to come off cooldown and then have Blood Frenzy up so you can crit scream and get the bonus of armor pen.. then follow that up with Ravage. Other than that it's just mixing it up with Battering Assault, Assault, and Massacre.

In Annihilation you'll be keeping your stacks of Deadly Saber up, using Annihilate on cooldown, refreshing Rupture when the dot comes off, and using Vicious Slash as a filler along with a rage builder. It's more steady and doesn't have any real massive burst damage phase like Carnage.