Max expertise ?

DeathPriest

I realised that the more expertise you have the less % upgrade youll get for the same amount of flat expertise. I was wondering if anyone knows the math on at what point stacking expertise becomes detrimental vs getting pure stats ( endurance,aim, etc..).

TLDR At what point does wearing pieces of pve gear over pvp is worth it in PvP?

Thanks in advance

I realised that the more expertise you have the less % upgrade youll get for the same amount of flat expertise. I was wondering if anyone knows the math on at what point stacking expertise becomes detrimental vs getting pure stats ( endurance,aim, etc..).

TLDR At what point does wearing pieces of pve gear over pvp is worth it in PvP?

Thanks in advance

think most ppl stop stacking expertise around 500 or so

Are you sure about that? I tried switching mods between some of my battle master stuff and pve gear and the extra stats ( the extra the pve has over pvp) stayed stuck on the item the same way expertise does on pvp gear. Thought you had to wear the pve piece as is to have the extra.

Are you sure about that? I tried switching mods between some of my battle master stuff and pve gear and the extra stats ( the extra the pve has over pvp) stayed stuck on the item the same way expertise does on pvp gear. Thought you had to wear the pve piece as is to have the extra.

pvp gear is mostly inferior(BM) because most piece of the set have crappy itemization like = +accuracy/alacrit in the "enhancement" slot; just like the champion gear i used duplicate to replace all the crappy one to +surge/crit

The max Expertise is 703.

PvP gear have identical secondary stats as PvE gear of the same tier. The only difference is endurance + primary stats, which accounts for roughly a 0.5% advantage in PvE, versus the Expertise that accounts for a 1% advantage in PvP. The distinction is rather obvious: Rakata is better for PvE and BM is better for PvP. The only exception is on the set bonuses.