Dark side redemption/Light side Fall

Axis_Sunsoar

I became Dark side V the other day, got my red/yellow/orange lightsaber crystals, got my Praxon Xeno mount, and now, I want to go the other way, and become Light side V. Lore wise, I could argue this is a "Redemption" of my characters. In game terms, it let's me be the collection whore I love to be, and get the light side/dark side exclusive mounts and such.

However, when I make some light side decisions, my alignment meter seems stuck at 0 Light side, -10,000 dark. Am I really not allowed to change after I max one out? Isn't this a bit short sighted? I mean, if I knew I could only choose one when I started getting light side/dark side points, I may have changed my mind about which path to choose fist.

Also, think about it, 10,000 points is allot, but it's more than that. To get to light side V AFTER dark side V, I'd need to get 20,000 light side points. I would figure that alone would be a big enough hurdle, but obviously not.

This is my Plea. If there is a quest or some way I don't know of to start the path down the light side, please inform me. If there isn't, please rate this higher so the dev's might see it, and implement a system.