The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa Whoa! hold on there guys its 1pm pst right now just because I have to go back to work after lunch doesn't mean BW does to. I mean if you had just a little bit more work to do like the last week of preorders you wouldn't want to do it either.

TAKING THE AFTERNOON OFF FTW!

12/12 this better be one damn good game after having to wait another day while everyone else is playing.

ROFL this EGA is such a massive fail. I can not BELIEVE they'd cut it off with a week of preorders left.

I mean, I knew they would, hence my posts... but I still can't friggin' believe it. This is a new low in the history pages of MMORPGs.

I see a buch of Dec 7th's getting in but not yet for me.... GOD I hope that the email just hasn't gotten to me yet.... I mean, If they let the 7th's in, that should be ANYONE that did it on the 7th right?

I'm 7th and not in. Sucks to be us i guess. :|

12.07.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.07.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

Not in ... dammmmmm ! **** still need to wait when other have fun ingame ....

:mad:

Yeah...like a lot of other people i'm highly pissed they left out 1 weeks worth of pre-orders...i mean come on....1 bonus should take care of that! 12 DEC should be the cut-off for today! just makes sencse that way....even if you have to let in more people than you originally intended....

As pissed as I am...i'm going to be irate if i cant play first thing in the morning!!!!:mad:

I'm pretty ticked about this as well....

Just when i started getting used to the idea of being Friday, i get some hope it might be today... now its Friday again.

The fact is, i'm getting way too emotionally into this game and its not even out yet. I think its best if i cancel my pre-order and wait for this all to just cool down. Good luck everyone, i'm not happy with this type of launch.

It appears as though BioWare and EA feared the collective force known as "The Decemberists". They have successfully split us in half hoping to quell our uprising, but their efforts shall be in vein.

Fear not Decemberists for tomorrow we make them pay! WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!