Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a december 2nd and currently NOT in yet, my guess is the dec 2nd's that are in are all NON- US players atm. Hopefully the rest of the Dec 2nd ppl will get in soonish, and I really hope that they finish out december pre-orders today... at least up until those who pre-ordered today =) (though I am secretly still hopeful for open to all today)

well we don't really know if they will do it exactly at 2pm cst... The last one wasn't at 1pm, it was 1:15pm. So maybe this one will be 2:15pm or maybe even 2:30pm.

Just trying to be realistic - heh.

... |=

... )=

... D=

... D'=

t_t

11-30-2011 got my invite just as I had to leave for work....

Too bad, I saw you have a flat tire, a broken wind shield, your out of gas, the wipers arent working, "its raining cats, dogs, and Flaming Babbies, and that fever of 110 is making you slow to get to the bath room (your Diarea is so bad you cant throw up in the sink at the same time) so you cant get to work for at least a week or two, too bad , hope you feel bettter soon, not!:D