** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter announcement says: One last wave today coming up. (someone probably already said that, but the site is so slow here)

So i wish you all the best of luck, hopefully we'll all get in today, but if not, tomorrow isn't that bad either ;)

Let's find out how many days the last wave will cover together, shall we?

if they don't let everyne in on the next wave i think it is just ridiculous, I have been defending them the whole time because I could understand every decision they've made before today, but to leave a weeks worth of the community out and everyone else in would be the height of harshness and a straight up stupid move... i will turn to the the dark side and flame to death!!!!

+1....There so close to the goal of getting all preorders there 5 days of EA it would be a shame and down right a bad look to not follow thru being this close.

Honestly, I think at this point, BW is aiming at getting everyone in before they go home to their families. But they will not promise anything, just to avoid a complete disaster if they can't fulfill their goal.

Deffinitly looks like they are trying to squeeze everyone in before they send out the Origin product keys :)

Why did the 7th wave conatin so little?

it's not about days but number of people pre-ordering and redeeming codes on those days, if they only take 50,000 ppl per wave (don't know the exact number sure some one could do the math) and between 2 days that many ppl redeemed codes then thats how many get in, on slower days were less are redeeming it'll span more days, that is at least how I a munderstanding the wave system.

Well at least I know the rest of us in the December crew will be getting in sometime today. As they didn't mention this as the "Last Wave" on twitter. Just a matter of time.

Unfortunately they said "One more" which is another way of saying the next is the last :(

if they don't let everyne in on the next wave i think it is just ridiculous, I have been defending them the whole time because I could understand every decision they've made before today, but to leave a weeks worth of the community out and everyone else in would be the height of harshness and a straight up stupid move... i will turn to the the dark side and flame to death!!!!

I agree, it makes a lot of sense that early fans get to play before people who pre-ordered late but regardless of release date, based on the fact that early birds got in two days ago I think its safe to let all paying customer (who still bought the game before release) to play tonight.

We will see