stats for arsenal

Alvatrak

Crit and Surge are good, and are easy to find big mods with them. I stack these more than anything else. But there is diminishing returns on them. The diminishing returns arent too bad, but they are there. When I upgrade to Battlemaster or Columi/Rakata I will prolly choose to lose a little Crit/Surge and replace it with Power.

Power is also good as it increases all damage, and I have read that there is no diminishing returns on it.

Edited by DarthBloodloss

get crit somewhere between %30 to %35, surge %80-%85 and then go power.

Diminishing returns from %33 crit and up are a little high, thats why ppl start staking power after this, once they hit the same diminishing return in power they go back to crit, and so on.

theres a good enhancement thats 29crit and 39surge i think it is. those would work good, and then you could use the mod with 47aim 27end 7power.

these are fairly easy to get at level 50 and would give you a good starting stat line.

you can get both of those mods as quest rewards from doing ilum and belsavis dailies.

get crit somewhere between %30 to %35, surge %80-%85 and then go power.

Diminishing returns from %33 crit and up are a little high, thats why ppl start staking power after this, once they hit the same diminishing return in power they go back to crit, and so on.

From my understanding power has no diminishing returns... most of what i see and read

agree with you, get crit 30-35%, surge 80-85% the stack power tell the cows come home.