I'm starting my own live webshow! I'd appreciate it if you checked it out

Mattmatrix

Hey guys,

I've decided to start my own webshow on twitch tv relating to swtor.

The reason i'm calling it a webshow instead of a stream is that it isn't going to be just me playing the game like most other streams are.

I think the one thing that most streams are missing is that they simply aren't interactive enough with the viewers and i'm planning on making that the focus of the stream. I want it to be almost like a radio show where instead of music i'll be playing swtor. My goal is to have it entertaining enough that people will want to keep the stream up but minimized so they can listen while they do whatever.

I'm planning on streaming most weekdays from 5 EST until whenever i decided to get off.

Everyday i'll have a main topic that we can all talk about and discuss.

I've also set up an email where viewers can send me suggestions, critisisms and literally anything else you want. I'll read them everyday before the stream and at some point go through some of the best from the day.

Come and check it out! I'm really excited about this and i'm going to do everything i can to make it as fun as possible. But of course i can't do that without viewers.

http://www.twitch.tv/mattmatrix

Stop and stay awhile let me know what you think and how i can improve the show!