Question about Cure

Gannar

I've only found it useful to cure snare/roots. Since it seems there are many dots that it cannot dispel, I even removed my point to make cure cost less and cure more. It just seems like cure is useless except for removing movement debuffs, as the other effect may/may not be cured.

While i have extensive experience healing, i do not have that much attempting to cure. With a small UI for your group mates and less information about what can be cured, I'd rather shoot them with rapid shoots than invest the time and try and figure out if they need to be cured.

Apparently "cure" is a sour topic for me.

It will remove two debuffs that have the tag (Tech) or (Physical) in their description. This does not cover many incaps and stuns. When specced it will cost less heat and also remove (Mental).

Sorcerers have the only debuff strip that, when specced, provides the same energy reduction and extra debuff type as BH/IA's get. Yet it also includes a heal for the target you cast it on. It's a minor thing.

I've only found it useful to cure snare/roots. Since it seems there are many dots that it cannot dispel, I even removed my point to make cure cost less and cure more. It just seems like cure is useless except for removing movement debuffs, as the other effect may/may not be cured.

While i have extensive experience healing, i do not have that much attempting to cure. With a small UI for your group mates and less information about what can be cured, I'd rather shoot them with rapid shoots than invest the time and try and figure out if they need to be cured.

Apparently "cure" is a sour topic for me.

Thanks for the info! The only practical use I've found for Cure is when I'm about to die in a WZ and have the Sorc/Sin DoT on me (can't remember which AC or the name), or if I have a snare/root. Sounds rather useless...

While I've got this thread open, I've got another question. Does "Gyrscopic Alignment Jets" vent 8 heat when you're rooted by a Marauder's leap?

Thanks again!