Looking for commited leveling friend!

idaia

Hi! I'm unsure of where I ought to post this, but hopefully this is okay. My other gaming friends have not seen the light and joined me here, so basically I'm trying to find a leveling buddy and friend. Bit about me: Canadian, girl, 24, 6 yrs of mmo playing (mostly Wow, LoL and LotR), sarcastic, chatty, nerd etc.

I've just been sampling various classes since starting and would like to 'settle down' with a main.

- any server or faction is fine

- any gender is fine

- I like to chat on Skype while I play so it would be nice to do that

- I play between the hours of 3-10MST (5-12EST) during week and any time during weekends

- I'd like to explore all the aspects (pvp, flashpoints, heroics)

If your possibly interested please PM me your infoz:

- Name, age, time zone, bit aboot yourself and your Skype name. I want to make sure we click :)

Thanks, happy playing

Hi! I'm unsure of where I ought to post this, but hopefully this is okay. My other gaming friends have not seen the light and joined me here, so basically I'm trying to find a leveling buddy and friend. Bit about me: Canadian, girl, 24, 6 yrs of mmo playing (mostly Wow, LoL and LotR), sarcastic, chatty, nerd etc.

I've just been sampling various classes since starting and would like to 'settle down' with a main.

- any server or faction is fine

- any gender is fine

- I like to chat on Skype while I play so it would be nice to do that

- I play between the hours of 3-10MST (5-12EST) during week and any time during weekends

- I'd like to explore all the aspects (pvp, flashpoints, heroics)

If your possibly interested please PM me your infoz:

- Name, age, time zone, bit aboot yourself and your Skype name. I want to make sure we click :)

Thanks, happy playing

Aboot... nice lol

all you really needed to say was Girl looking for a leveling partner :p

PS The Twin Spears needs more Republic! lol