I remember when....

JediKnightKillah

the best thing about rift was the class soul system, which they are gutting as an attempt to fix the pvp class imbalances. they are completely incapable of balancing thier game, so they scrap one of the core elements that made the game worth playing .

The forum mods close all kinds of threads as "unproductive" because there's a thread with a slightly similar but different topic...

But they leave this sort of troll garbage up.

Where's a thread close when you need one?

Edited by miliways

The forum mods close all kinds of threads as "unproductive" because there's a thread with a slightly similar but different topic...

But they leave this sort of troll garbage up.

Where's a thread close when you need one?

Agreed.

The problem with MMOs nowadays are players like the OP.

The expectations of a pristine, bug free, perfectly balanced, game that launches with absolute unlimited end game content where everyone can get gear in a 2 days.

And when it's not that, it's "THIS GAME SUCKS, FAILZ, *SUCH AND SUCH* IS A WAY BETTER GAME, I QUIT."

YOU are what's ruining MMOs.

I brokeded it ?

Really, I just installed it!

Dratz!

Reading comprehension is critical - I never said the game will fail. Here let me quote it:

"Now for the lies:

1. This game is failing - I doubt that it is. People said that about Rift as well. They seem to be stronger than ever. This game, however, is as much a threat to WOW as Tetris is. This will have 0 impact. Those who play this game are generally those who do not play wow or have already left wow well before this game came out."

Now, lets put on the thinking caps - wind them up....

Here is the clencher: This game is failing - I doubt that it is. ...

I know it is hard to be wrong, but if you pray to your god(s) they may help you.

Here, just for good measure:

3. The game is Teh Fail (TORTANIC anyone).... No, it is not....

Again, never said the game was failing. This is what happens when you fail to read or read without comprehension.

Though I did lean toward the "I'm cancelling crowd" it was in no way because the game was either failing ot bad. It has things wrong with it. That is evident.

Edited by JediKnightKillah

I really dont understand how people find this game so horrible...I know its just personal tastes, preferences, and so forth, but I believe most of you that complain/have a problem/dont like the game, are really making a mountain of of a mole hill...

Now just cause I like this game and find it really enjoyable does not make me a fanboi nor does it negate the fact that I do realize there is bugs and issues to address...But regardless of that, Im still enjoying the hell out of this game!

At the end of the day, its to each your own, but Im still puzzled...I guess the flipside of it you can say "I dont get how you enjoy this game given this that or the other thing" but my opinion stands and Im still left with my wondering...

Greetings, everyone.

We ask that threads on the General Discussion forum are on-topic, constructive discussions of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is commenting on posts/opinions of those in the community instead of the game, we're going to go ahead and close the thread for being off-topic.