Razer Vespula Gaming Mouse Pad???

Red-Chief

I use it in combination with a Naga Epic, and it really is a nice and great mouse mat.

It has 2 sides which you can easily just flip over, one is for speed (which is a very smooth side)

And the other side is for control, which is a little grainy, i personally prefer that side myself.

It has a pretty big surface, and it has a good feel to it, i definitely would recommend it.

It also has a silicon wrist rest.

The silicon wrist rest has a sheet of silicon attached to it, where the "plate" basically rests on, this assures that it will not slip at all.

And the pad itself has a very solid feel to it, it's very durable. so definitely worth the money.

Edited by XionoraSoulfire

Is it actually good? Could you explain why?

I'll be honest, that's one of those products I looked at and said "they just labeled it gaming with a reskin and upped the price". Gaming mice and keyboards are a real thing, I was under the impression that the mouse pads were just advertising.

Is it actually good? Could you explain why?

I'll be honest, that's one of those products I looked at and said "they just labeled it gaming with a reskin and upped the price". Gaming mice and keyboards are a real thing, I was under the impression that the mouse pads were just advertising.

See my post earlyer in the topic why i think this is a good mouse pad and worth the money.

It did used to be like that a few years ago, when there were just regular mouse pads, with a company logo slapped ontop of it, but that's not the case anymore these days.