HuttBall as a "squishy" Marauder ^_^

Eltohan

Hope you'll enjoy it somehow, I don't claim to be a progamer nor that Marauders are OP.

Just wanna share what I took 4 hours to edit and render (crappy PC and new to video editing).

Be gentle on me ;)

Youtube link here

Watch in 1080p if your network allows it, but FYI I run the game at 1280*800 :(

Hyunckel Xanadu, LV. 50 Maraudeur Kissai Caste, EU

Edited by Eltohan

Well first off that Marauder is FULLY PvP geared facing all players 1 v 1. Yes, if a player is dumb enough face a Marauder 1 V 1 and not use a cc and run away... he is going to die. Esp. when the other players were NOT PvP geared. I didn't see ONE geared player on the other team. That was just an OVERALL full team faceroll.

**the double purple glow sticks are a clue... (Don't Fk with that player 1 v 1)

Same applies to any geared class. I had a geared SAGE critting me for 3k/tic with his silly pebble throw as a healer. He didn't die the entire match being focused by almost the ENTIRE TEAM. HE ended up with 300k dmg and 200k healing.

If anyone even thinks a marauder is OP'ed... your not to bright. :rolleyes:

If anything this Video can bring hope the Marauder Players that they to can kill stuff once they are FULLY geared and can no longer be oppressed by the Endless SI/SAGE CC.

And yes... its is REALLY REALLY REALLY painful playing a Marauder in lvl 50 PvP before your geared. Just horrible. Survivability = Next to ZERO

And look at the PvP match results: There was BH and an SI that did just as much dmg as the Marauder. But the force crushes when fully geared sure do hurt.

Edited by Blaaine

Huh ? I hope you're kidding me. Check out the heavy armored distance dd 'Gero' he must have like 16 or 17K pv, and is a PITA to kill even 1vs1 ...

Check out Neij, the sage that takes forever to kill, he sure must be at 50 expertise undergeared... Hint: He's not, his Cyan lightsaber means:you're not gonna kill me if my team is smart to protect me.

There are some more but can't tell you there name out of my head atm.

But really ? Facerolling ? :confused:

http://www.myfacewhen.com/7/

Same applies to any geared class. I had a geared SAGE critting me for 3k/tic with his silly pebble throw as a healer. He didn't die the entire match being focused by almost the ENTIRE TEAM. HE ended up with 300k dmg and 200k healing.

I didn't read the rest of your post, I just stopped here. Pebble throwing hits for around 500 a tick at max level with even gear and full DPS spec. With adrenals, red buff and trinkets, you might see 1500 crit ticks on an ungeared squishy target.

Just stop making **** up.

I didn't read the rest of your post, I just stopped here. Pebble throwing hits for around 500 a tick at max level with even gear and full DPS spec. With adrenals, red buff and trinkets, you might see 1500 crit ticks on an ungeared squishy target.

Just stop making **** up.

Yeah his post was over the top :p

Those pebbles hit 500 a tik, 1K crit like force choke for example.

I can kill my friend sorcerer full heal spec'd, but I have a tiny window to do so, as I have to burst about 18K damage in like 20 sec before he can bubble again, and if I miss kick one of his heal, it's a nightmare.

And he can put me at 1K life when I do win...

Reminds me of Holy Paladin when they could just heal heal and freedom hand jumping around and killing you with their exorcisms and all :D