Rotation Help Needed

Tenox

I am currently struggling to develop a good rotation... Currently lvl 21 Merc & my bars are filled with so many options... I know I dont need to cycle thru everything & was hoping a more experianced BH could shed some enlightenment & help me streamline my rotation to max my damage.

Thank you in advanced for taken the time to read & answer this post

Tracer missle, is your best single target damage. On groups of 3 I will start off with Death From Above, which at that level usually kills anything not silver. I also like to do Death From Above followed by a Fusion Missle i think. There is also a gtae that I can not remember the name of, its like a scatter shot where you hit up to 3 mobs I think in the area, i use it if Fusion Missle is not up. Clean up anything left over with tracer missle if health >30%. If your facing two champions, electro dart 1, tracer the other mob. after electro dart wears off pop your shield. Heal if needed. When you get concussion missle? this will help out a lot, concussion 1, kill the other. When dealing with elites, if single, have mako start the fight, this gives you at least 2-3 tracer shots before you pull, pop your shield if needed, and mow it down. This should work well at 21 Edited by Beowyf

I find arsenal merc is the easiest class to do their rotation but its not really a rotation, its a situational priority list, almost all classes are basically priority lists

for single target:

is heat signature at 5 stacks?

no -> tracer missile

yes -> is your heat seeking missiles off cooldown?

yes -> cast it

no -> is your tracer lock at 5 stacks?

yes -> cast it

no -> has your barrage proced?

yes -> cast unload

no -> cast tracer missile

thats basically your priority list. but obviously if your heat is over 40 you'll want to start throwing in rapid shots after your tracer missiles until the heat is down to about 24, though if your heat is at 66 or higher than you'll want to use vent heat.

make sure you have at least 30-35% crit chance to allow your abilities to crit often for the 8 heat vent, this will help a lot with keeping under the 40 heat to keep your rotation going without having to worry about heat management