arsenal main casting skill?

Ravoc

was wonder what main skills as arsenal are cast skills and how many do they have?

was wonder jst how many more they have than pyro

as pyro i need to use power shot and unload in order to try reset the cool down for rail shot but to do that i need to be standing still so jst wonder jst how much more mobilty does pyro really have

are u saying u didnt level with arsenal?

rolling pyrotech also, but i still remember that artillery platform duty.

arsenal merc has unload, tracer, fusion, death from above, sweeping blasters, concussion missile. maybe i forgot something.

and the main and only pyro prons over arse nal merc is being able do dps quite well while running. if arsenal merc moves - he can only shoot heat seekers, railgun or powersurged something. if pyro moves - he has advantage at breaking los and distance, still popping out damage.

Edited by Akfourtys

arsenal rotation is basically 4 abilities

Tracer missile is what ties everything together, it'll put up heat signitures to reduce armor, it puts up a buff to increase your rail shot's damage, and also has a chance to refresh your unload and make it do more damage.

so obviously your other abilities are rail shot, unload and heat seeking missiles. the last one is the only one thats not really obvious unless you read the talent tree and know that it gains a damage boost from each heat signitures is on the enemy.

as far as I'm concerned anything else is a waste of time except for any modifiers like the shielding, healing, vent heat, or thermal sensor override.

and obviously this is for single targets, aoeing is a whole other story but really you shouldn't be aoeing unless its trash mobs or leveling in which case you just shot everything you got and you really never should have to worry about heat management in those fights

are u saying u didnt level with arsenal?

rolling pyrotech also, but i still remember that artillery platform duty.

arsenal merc has unload, tracer, fusion, death from above, sweeping blasters, concussion missile. maybe i forgot something.

and the main and only pyro prons over arse nal merc is being able do dps quite well while running. if arsenal merc moves - he can only shoot heat seekers, railgun or powersurged something. if pyro moves - he has advantage at breaking los and distance, still popping out damage.

i said main arsenal skills

such as tracer missle, unless im wrong fusion, death from above, sweeping blasters, concussion missile and unload arent main arsenal skills

never mind after going though some pages of threads and some post i found this

Pyro can move during Rail Shot and Thermal Detonator, but you still need to stand there for Power Shot and Unload frequently.

Arsenal can move during Rail Shot and Heatseeker Missile, but you still need to stand there for Tracer Missile and Unload.[/Quote]

so really pyro isnt more moible only thing making it more mobile is it can slow target which im not find that mcuh helpfuly in PvP anyway

That's the whole point... different playstyles.

The amount of tracers missiles an arsenal merc casts are loads more than the amount of power shots a pyro merc casts.

If you're standing still like a "tracer turret" when being pyro, you're doing it wrong.

Keywords: pyro, dots, dots, dots, snare and mobility.

was wonder what main skills as arsenal are cast skills and how many do they have?

was wonder jst how many more they have than pyro

as pyro i need to use power shot and unload in order to try reset the cool down for rail shot but to do that i need to be standing still so jst wonder jst how much more mobilty does pyro really have

Just swap TM and HM with IM and TD... You use power shot less with Aresenal, if at all.

Pyro is a ton more mobile... Foresure

Edited by Irishbrewed

never mind after going though some pages of threads and some post i found this

so really pyro isnt more moible only thing making it more mobile is it can slow target which im not find that mcuh helpfuly in PvP anyway

They are; Pyro shouldn't be casing Power Shot / Unload as often as Arsenal is casting Unload or Tracer.

The keyword is heat; Pyro is generating more heat with its core abilities. Which leads to doing more rapid shots. Arsenal can almost spam its skills forever without pausing. As pyro you're weaving in your skills as cooldowns and heat allows; the DoTs do the work while you run around using rapid shots.

i said main arsenal skills

such as tracer missle, unless im wrong fusion, death from above, sweeping blasters, concussion missile and unload arent main arsenal skills

You are wrong. I use all those skills on a daily/minutely/secondly basis. TSO with Fusion Missile is pimp. Tracerx3, HSM, Explosive Dart, TSO/Fusion, Tracerx2, Railshot, Unload is my rotation. Concussion missile for keeping toughies out of the fight till I'm ready and sweeping blasters to clean up anything DFA misses. Trust me, a GOOD Arsenal Merc uses all these skills.