Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Fat guy eating Mcdonalds

Gstring

gas is cheap so you can't craft yourself into being stuck somewhere.

Example. You fly to a mission that isn't on a planet but on a ship in space (no mailbox) you complete mission, craft away while still at this location. you craft so much you only have a few credits left. No mail box on your ship, can't fly to a planet, can't fly to a space mission (to get credits etc) so that is why it is cheap so someone doesn't get stuck in space....

Though would be funny if it happened and you didn't have a fleet pass.....

Now they could raise the gas prices if they put a mailbox on your ship so you could mail some credits to your character if they got stuck.... but keeping gas cheap prevents people from freaking out about being stuck and getting a ton of OMG I'm stuck in space posts / cs tickets opened.

/snip it is rather funny comparing space travel costs. but I originally only noticed that when thinking about taxi costs... lol

I noticed that too.

For some reason it costs more to take a Taxi from the Senate Tower to the Jedi Temple than it does to fly your ship from Corruscant to Tatooine. That's pretty ridiculous. :rolleyes:

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.