Rapid fire as a heal (the sound effects)

ThunderPeach

I don't know if this has already been posted on here but i wanted to make a request. When i think of healing spells i think light, warm, and hollow not sharp and harsh. The sound effect for Rapid Shots as a heal is a touch crazy... its highly obnoxious and quite frankly it doesn't even sound like it would heal someone so much as make them shrill in pain lmao so i don't know if this is something anyone else noticed but yeah thanks for u time reading this :D

Sorry for teh grammarz :3 i no graduate high school yet i has excuse c:

I don't know if this has already been posted on here but i wanted to make a request. When i think of healing spells i think light, warm, and hollow not sharp and harsh. The sound effect for Rapid Shots as a heal is a touch crazy... its highly obnoxious and quite frankly it doesn't even sound like it would heal someone so much as make them shrill in pain lmao so i don't know if this is something anyone else noticed but yeah thanks for u time reading this :D

Sorry for teh grammarz :3 i no graduate high school yet i has excuse c:

Yeah BW should shoot this to the top of the list. Forget the thousands of bugged content and unbalanced pvp/classes.

Yeah BW should shoot this to the top of the list. Forget the thousands of bugged content and unbalanced pvp/classes.

Kind of a jag response. Nowhere in the OP does it say to completely abandon all work to change the rapid shots sound ASAP.

The constant patter of that sound can be annoying, both for the merc and the target. When I first started healing for my guild in PvE, I had to explain the reason for spamming that ability and how supercharged gas works because they wanted me to stop.

Smaller items like this can be fixed at the same time as larger more impacting game bugs, and even new content creation. It is not a matter of one or the other, no need to jump all over the poster for stating their opinion.

Edited by Rendour

Well it would be a quick fix, they just need to change the sound file.

On the other hand, I think it would be neat if they allowed our most-used move's sound to be editable by us. If it is, I have not looked yet; if it is not, then my statement stands ;3