Star Wars: The Clone Wars 4:16 "Friends and Enemies" Discussion

Aitix

Thought I'd make a thread about the new TCW episode, in case there are fans of the series that are interested in discussing about it.

This week's episode was pretty damn good. The character interactions and the characters themselves(I especially like how Moralla Eval refers to himself in third person) were what really made this episode shine. The final fight at the end is also a plus. I think what really bothered me about this episode was the fact that the Jedi didn't think about telling Anakin the truth until the last second. Another plus is the cameo of the Hound's Tooth and Lady Luck.

Was anyone else shocked that Ahsoka just stood by and watched as Anakin interrogated that Ithorian? I think Ahsoka is starting to become a lot like her master.

Don't remember Season 3 on that Force conduit do you? Ahsoka's future self told her that if she stayed with her master that he would lead her down the same destructive path Anakin is on.

It certainly seems that way.

Did anyone else get a serious urge to play a Bounty Hunter in SWTOR after watching this episode?

This is how it went for me

*Cad Bane shoots like a boss*

Me-"Man what a tool. -_-"

*Credits roll*

Me-"Man, my Bounty Hunter could own Bane in a fight any day!"

*eyes flick toward Collectors Edition box of SWTOR*

Me-"Well time to see if I'm right!:D"