Noticed something on Belsavis

SithZigg

There is a quest, on Belsavis, where you release prisoners from their carbonite encasements. I have no issue with that. The thing is, when the prisoners are released, they just get up and walk away. Where is the Hibernation Sickness? You know, the uncontrolled shaking and temporary blindness? I mean, as soon as I saw them thaw, I thought, "well, better go and retrieve them", but no, they are perfectly find, and walk out on their own, with no discernible affects of being frozen in Carbonite. I am disappoint.

There is a quest, on Belsavis, where you release prisoners from their carbonite encasements. I have no issue with that. The thing is, when the prisoners are released, they just get up and walk away. Where is the Hibernation Sickness? You know, the uncontrolled shaking and temporary blindness? I mean, as soon as I saw them thaw, I thought, "well, better go and retrieve them", but no, they are perfectly find, and walk out on their own, with no discernible affects of being frozen in Carbonite. I am disappoint.

So you would rather have a 30 minute timer where you had to babysit them and make sure they are all better? Or you you just rather move on with the quest line?

So you would rather have a 30 minute timer where you had to babysit them and make sure they are all better? Or you you just rather move on with the quest line?

Naw, what I would have like to see would have been gathering them in one spot, calling in a shuttle, dumping them off at base camp, THEN moving onto the next quest. It would have been at least more consistent with what we know about the thawing process.

Naw, what I would have like to see would have been gathering them in one spot, calling in a shuttle, dumping them off at base camp, THEN moving onto the next quest. It would have been at least more consistent with what we know about the thawing process.

Did you let loose the psychopaths or the political prisoners?

I was under the impression that Han's freezing in carbonite was something never done before, thus Fett's comment to Vader about him dying and getting compensated for it.

then coming into this game and seeing people frozen all over the place it's like....uh...***?