The Star Wars Underworld - Built By the Fans! For the Fans!

Talon_strikes

Enter the Underworld, the fastest growing Star Wars fan community on Facebook! Got anything you want to share, Post on our wall or head on over to the forums and join in on the conversation! Please tell all your buds about us, we would thoroughly appreciate your support! Remember, on the Underworld, your not just a fan, you're a contributor.

Welcome everyone! I'm here to promote an awesome Star Wars community known as The Star Wars Underworld! I am Martin, one of the writers for the community, and I write about Star Wars: The Old Republic. I do have a lot of plans for the community so I'd like for everyone to be apart of it and check it out.

Benjamin Hart is the original founder and one of the admins for The Star Wars Underworld. Chris Seekell, Jordan Petto, and Dominic Jones are also main contributors who have joined Ben Hart and are admins of The Star Wars Underworld. They're great admins who have gotten the SWU Facebook page to reach over 5,000 fans! The Star Wars Underworld has become one of the fastest growing Star Wars pages on Facebook, and there's no surprise there seeing as they talk about the movies, games, action figures, and shows. You name it! And just about anything you mention SW related they talk about it!

They have their own blog, website, Google+ page, podcast, along with other page divisions. I write for their blog and website from time to time, but I'll be working with them as a full-time writer and reporter starting near mid-February.

Here are my current articles that I have written for them (last being most recent):

Be sure to 'Like' my Facebook page, and The Star Wars Underworld!

Feel free to discuss anything about The Star Wars Underworld or its affiliates here!

Edited by HomicidalWhales