SWing still missing some light armor schems

EthanLight

There are still several slots unrepresented in synthweaving's early patterns for Light Armor that are covered for both Medium and Heavy. Where Heavy and Medium have base green schems for legs for level 13, a belt for level 17, gloves for level 19, and boots for level 21, the light armor section has none of these. I doubt these are the only discrepancies, but they're the most immediate and obvious. Others with Synthweaving I'm sure will be happy to represent the upper tiers.

Pre-emptive strike: This has nothing to do with item-learned schematics or reverse-engineering. You don't get green (premium) patterns from either of those things.

It would be nice to see this corrected soon. Leveling gear is the only reason I took SWing and AM; I intend to level all the advanced classes at some point or another, and I find the customization system to be a huge pain in the neck.

Leggings for light are missing, should be at skill 40 (med and heavy have leggings at 40)

Belt for light at 80 skill level crafting is missing (med and heavy have a belt craftable at 80)

Gloves for light at 100 skill level crafting is missing (med and heavy have a belt craftable at 100)

At skill level 120 there are no light boot pattern, but 2 bracer patterns with differing names yet the exact same stats. Med and heavy have boot pattern at 120, and only 1 bracer pattern then.

Frankly.. if you're heavy or medium... Syth seems ok. However if you use light, or want to equip light armoured force using companions, this skill is NOT for you till they fix the missing patterns.