Museum Repubilca [Codex-Location] Corellia?

Cretu

Museum Repubilca [Codex-Location] Corellia

I have done every single quest on Corellia + Class Quests + Heroics [Rep] opened all the maps and have spent the last week exploring every inch of all the maps and cannot get this update. Anyone Remember were they found this Codex Entry?

Edited by Cretu

My character is a trooper and I have Spent ages in Axial park after I had finished all my quests trying to remember were 'Museum Republica' was. Only thing I could find was a instance at x:481 y:-2241 z:24 which I cannot enter now.

The entry point of this phase is from the street so you cannot stumble into it unless you have the quest. So it's either bugged for me or there is another entrance or it's obtained elsewhere? Possibly from the 'Republic Foundation Museum' in Goverment District which I cannot find as it is mentioned in the codex.

Anyone know were the 'Republic Foundation Museum' in Goverment District is so I can check it out?

Edited by Cretu

• 4 weeks later...

The Museum Republica is entered during the Down In History part of the Republic world quest on Corellia. I have completed the quest and did not receive the entry. Swtor-spy.com indicates you should be able to get the entry upon entering the instance, but I did not while I was completing the quest.

Just another bugged Codex entry that BW Devs refuse to comment on / acknowledge.

Edited by Slopster

• 2 weeks later...

I got a friend to take me into this place again on his class quest and finally got the update. :)

You can go into this place and out without getting the update. You have to walk over a certain spot after you have entered and its easy to miss the spot. :mad:

Edited by Cretu