Wookie

monasty

Pleasssse make a wookie wookie wookie wookie wookie

lol i would play a wookie bounty hunter or smugler smugler i got the percfact name : Fettachease or wookie'fettish

give it six months for the first expansion

Not gonna happen. At least not the way you're thinking.

I've been over some of this in another thread but here are your problems with Wookiees (and yes, it is spelled with to e's):

1. Language Barrier: I don't know if you noticed, but this game is fully voiced over. Hours and hours of voice acting have gone into each class. All of that would go to waste with a Wookiees, unless of course you don't want the wookiee experience. But if you're a real wookiee fan, you would be appalled if your character didn't speak in Shiriwook. Seeing as how each class has one voice actor, it ain't gonna happen.

2. Wardrobe Malfunction: Wookiees are somewhat opposed to clothing. Therefore, it's a bit of a problem. I don't know what they're doing with Bowdarr, as I'm not playing a smuggler, but most wookiees tend to run around in the buff. Which totally works for them, but not for a gear conscious MMO.

3. Body Type: Wookiees have one body type. TALL. TOR has 4 body types: Shrimpy, Average, Tall and Buff, and Fat. I could see Tall and Buff, maybe even Fat, but an average sized wookiee would kinda break it for me, and if you even think about a shrimpy wookiee, you need serious therapy.

4. Story: Each class in this game is story centric, and none of those stories fit a wookiee. A wookiee would see and interact with the world in a distinctly different way than any of the current classes.

Now, these are what stand between you and your dream of playing a wookiee. That said, I wouldn't lose total hope. There is one way you might one day get to play a wookiee, if BioWare ever does this, and I'm not saying that they're even considering this:

LOTRO has something called monster play. Normally you get to play the humanoid 4 races of middle earth, who only vary in stature, ear shape, and facial/body/foot hair. However, yoiu can unlock the option to play as goblins, spiders, and wolves for the pure purpose of PVP. I could see some of the less Humanoid species in Star Wars getting similar treatment. You unlock the chance to play as a wookiee. The wookiee is it's own class that can speciallize in either swords or Bowcasters/Blaster Rifles. It would have it's own story (probably a shorter one than a normal class), which would be completely voiced in Shiriiwook (I'm pretty sure I mis-spelled that). I could see it being PVP centric, but it doesn't necessarily have to be.

i'm not saying BioWare would do this, but if they're going to have wookiees being playable, it's the only way I can see it happening.