Stat distribution sucks! Example posted.

Sidnonia

I also figured I'd post this to show my irritation for the priority of stats and how little of a difference you get if you raise aim and lose power. Everyone says Power isn't important, but pretty sure this speaks for itself.

Base Tech before adding earpiece:[/b]

435.6...i.Bonus Healing

33.72% Critical Chance

64.96% Critical Multiplier

13.33% Activation Speed

-------------------------------------------------------

Rakata Ear Piece

+85 Aim

+98 Endurance

+51 Critical Chance

+51 Alacrity

448.5...i.Bonus Healing.....i.+12.9

35.79% Critical Chance.....+2.07%

14.59% Activation Speedi.+1.26%

-------------------------------------------------------

Critical Hyperaccelerated Rejuvenation Relay

+62 Aim....i................-23

+50 Endurance.........-48

+25 Power................+25

+35 Critical Chance -15

+29 Alacrity..i...........-22

449.3 ....Bonus Healing.....i.+13.7

35.18% Critical Chance.....+1.46%

14.05% Activation Speedi.+0.72%%

Edited by Sidnonia

You are losing one point of Bonus Healing for a decent increase in Crit Chance and Activation speed. Over half of a percent of Crit and Activation Speed most likely outweighs 1 point of Bonus healing. Not to mention the massive Endurance increase, if you are dead, you can't heal at all. Edited by Medrel

You are losing one point of Bonus Healing for a decent increase in Crit Chance and Activation speed. Over half of a percent of Crit and Activation Speed most likely outweighs 1 point of Bonus healing. Not to mention the massive Endurance increase, if you are dead, you can't heal at all.

Still feels like I should gain more, you know? Aim should boost healing more than power seeing as it is our main stat, but I guess it makes sense if you see all the OTHER benefits you get from Aim. Just upgraded a couple pieces of gear, losing a few points of healing but gaining much more crit, surge and alacrity.

AIM does less than power or critical rating in their respective stats. The difference is that AIM of course affects both. Outside of a natural bias for crit rating, it also seems to me that AIM does more for bonus damage compared to power than it does for crit compared to crit rating.

Just my "feeling" though. I haven't really crunched the numbers. Also I'd totally go with the second earpiece or even try to get a mastercraft one and add in a 28 aim augment (which is what I have) Then that will beat both.