New Playable Races

reaperkeepet

Nautolan- I have always loved Kit Fisto since the Clone Wars miniseries.

Togruta- I mean, we have models for them, they speak basic, and more variety is more variety.

Cathar- Reasons listed above. Only potential drawback? People playing as catgirls... Ugh...

Togruta- I mean, we have models for them, they speak basic, and more variety is more variety.

Cathar- Reasons listed above. Only potential drawback? People playing as catgirls... Ugh...

Yeah when I made this post the first thing that came to my mind was Cathar. For some reason it seems like it would be a hit.

I would have to agree with you there, and it wouldnt even be that difficult. They are all fairly humanoid making them easy to create and they all speak basic.

As for the Cathar, I can kindof see why you can't. Back before the Mandalorian Wars the mandalorians nearly made the Cathar extinct. So there wouldnt be very many of them. Although you can play as a Miriluka who were practically extict too.