Amazing!

Joshua_Lambert

I just wanted to say that so far playing my lvl 43 guardian... the story line i find is AMAZING im beyond impressed of the story and am currently at work... i just want to go home to play this thing :D

I thought the game was amzaing too, at one point. :(

I thought the game was amzaing too, at one point. :(

Same feeling i had for Wow... for CoH... for LOTRO... for EVE... take your pick, they all get boring with time.

Some will leave early some will leave in months some will leave in years.... Just like every other MMO.

SWG, EVE, WoW, CoH, EQ2... Ect... all had their haters. It's just the nature of the beast.

took one post to have someone poo poo this game.

I'm with you OP. You should try a smuggler. It has a great story as well

Oh noes, someone who enjoyed the game and thought it was amazing, yet now just thinks its ok.

He must be a hater!

The game is good, but nothing special.

Same feeling i had for Wow... for CoH... for LOTRO... for EVE... take your pick, they all get boring with time.

Some will leave early some will leave in months some will leave in years.... Just like every other MMO.

SWG, EVE, WoW, CoH, EQ2... Ect... all had their haters. It's just the nature of the beast.

I got about 140 hours out of it before it just wans't anything enjoyable.

I took a break and came back but its still the same.

Edited by titanmike

I agree that the JK storyline was good and the companions are amusing. So far my favourite is the Bounty Hunter though, this could be because this is the most fun to play. I find it hard to seperate the storyline from the gameplay in terms of enjoyability.

Oh noes, someone who enjoyed the game and thought it was amazing, yet now just thinks its ok.

He must be a hater!

Just like every other MMO... what's your point?

well no in all honesty i agree there are many issues that are making the game negative... but im just referring to the story line not the bugs... the story is amazing and i might try smug... maybe a bh?

Trooper was pretty good, and so was SI if you want to roll empire.

Just like every other MMO... what's your point?

IDK, maybe I was hoping the game would get better?

I guess its too much to ask.

Edited by titanmike

He must be a hater!

Honestly you do sound just a bit jaded...which is your prerogative ...no use getting snippy; not all of us are like that.

I personally am having the most fun I have ever had in a MMO...I am called names and was even sent a couple personal threats because I dared like the game.....folks need to either play the game or not but leave the agenda thing at the door.

I just wanted to say that so far playing my lvl 43 guardian... the story line i find is AMAZING im beyond impressed of the story and am currently at work... i just want to go home to play this thing :D

I really enjoyed the trooper storyline, the JAXO moment is the single most epic choice i've ever had to make in a game. Moments like that are what makes a game memorable.

Honestly you do sound just a bit jaded...which is your prerogative ...no use getting snippy; not all of us are like that.

I personally am having the most fun I have ever had in a MMO...I am called names and was even sent a couple personal threats because I dared like the game.....folks need to either play the game or not but leave the agenda thing at the door.

Jaded?

Sure I guess.

I thought the game was ok, nothing special. It was enjoyable and I am glad the OP is enjoying it.

The stories are good for Trooper and SI, JC is ok and smuggler is silly IMO.

agreed... im even debating trying out rp servers to see how roleplaying works... never done before but im so captivated by the story mabey i should check it out