anyone tried Ars/Pyro hybrid?

Kiphere

Just curious, has anyone taken pyro and arsenal as a hybrid and gotten TM + Incendiary?

I know late in the trees is where the real synergy with those abilities starts but even without those perks at a glance it looks like that could be very interesting.

Just curious, has anyone taken pyro and arsenal as a hybrid and gotten TM + Incendiary?

I know late in the trees is where the real synergy with those abilities starts but even without those perks at a glance it looks like that could be very interesting.

No, it is not good.

Both trees have a lot of synergy among abilities up top, so speccing a hybrid is a complete waste. Tracer missile by itself is not very good. It is only worthwhile if you get the buffs it provides to unload, rail shot and HSM. Likewise for incendiary missile: it is really only worthwhile if you get firebug and burn out.

I think the only viable hybrid specs are healing/either dps tree ones.

No, it is not good.

Both trees have a lot of synergy among abilities up top, so speccing a hybrid is a complete waste. Tracer missile by itself is not very good. It is only worthwhile if you get the buffs it provides to unload, rail shot and HSM. Likewise for incendiary missile: it is really only worthwhile if you get firebug and burn out.

I think the only viable hybrid specs are healing/either dps tree ones.

Kind of what I was thinking. I just thought it's possible that having incend as an opener/mobility option + TM adding arpen would be beneficial. It would completely tie you into thsoe two abilities though as all yoru other buttons would become less viable and it'd probably be horrible on heat.

Kind of what I was thinking. I just thought it's possible that having incend as an opener/mobility option + TM adding arpen would be beneficial. It would completely tie you into thsoe two abilities though as all yoru other buttons would become less viable and it'd probably be horrible on heat.

Incendiary doesn't stack. So for mobility you want thermal detonator and the talents that improve railshot as well, otherwise you will cast mobility and then be stationary again.