The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PT Health Levels

Humankeg

Is it just me, or do PT's (non shield techs) seem to be lagging in health?

I come across other dps pt's VERY rarely, but it seems we are low in health pools. Not sure if its the class, or our classes' gear.

I am almost full Champ, with one of my relics having 74 endurance. I am currently sporting 15.7 health (533 expertise). I am using the PT's dps pvp set, Combat Tech set.

I am constantly running into other classes with what look to be similar level gear, but with 16.5k+ life. mercs especially seem to be high on health, sitting at 17k+ usually (and in the case of my Rakata geared guildy, 20k).

Is it just me, or do PT's (non shield techs) seem to be lagging in health?

I come across other dps pt's VERY rarely, but it seems we are low in health pools. Not sure if its the class, or our classes' gear.

I am almost full Champ, with one of my relics having 74 endurance. I am currently sporting 15.7 health (533 expertise). I am using the PT's dps pvp set, Combat Tech set.

I am constantly running into other classes with what look to be similar level gear, but with 16.5k+ life. mercs especially seem to be high on health, sitting at 17k+ usually (and in the case of my Rakata geared guildy, 20k).

I am also in full Champ, using the Eliminator set (with less endurance than Combat Tech) and I still have 16.5k+. I don't even pvp with the 72 end relics, just the PvP ones (32 end? 35? something like that).

So I don't know whats up with your gear, ui, display, etc, but I've got plenty of HP for a tanky dps in dps PvP gear.

I am also in full Champ, using the Eliminator set (with less endurance than Combat Tech) and I still have 16.5k+. I don't even pvp with the 72 end relics, just the PvP ones (32 end? 35? something like that).

So I don't know whats up with your gear, ui, display, etc, but I've got plenty of HP for a tanky dps in dps PvP gear.

I am seeing other classes in full champ gear (mercs in particular) with higher health levels than you. Mercs are usually in the 17-18.5k range with full champ. Other classes in the 17-18 range.

Oh well, Ill just chalk it up to my weapon, which would add about 600 health alone.

was really just thinking different classes had different health multipliers or perhaps the Merc set just has more enduracne on it.