Remorse Buyback/Sellback on vendors

Elwacko

I can not stress enough how important this is.

30 minutes, 24 hours, whatever... I got the wrong token item, and now I'm screwed.

We are gamers, and we're stupid, especially those that won't admit it.

It IS things like this that will leave a bad taste with someone, and when it's time to renew... well, they might now...

Welcome to the world of MASS MMOs.

While not a game breaker, I would like to see this. I accidentally clicked on the wrong speeder ( good bye 8k credits) so now I'm buzzing around on a hunk of metal that I affectionately call "Kenmore". The upside is I can wash my dishes and do my laundry while I travel.... :p

Agreed. Went to go get my first companion customization which is 12,500 credits. Of course I wanted to view them all so I began clicking and viewing. I wittled it down to two choices. I went to one, then as I went to the other BAM, wrong click and I officially bought that one. Go figure it ends up being the one I didn't want. And now I am out 12,500 credits.

It has happened for me numerous times with other things, mostly minor, sometimes big. Either way, even a 30 minute buyers remose/sellers remorse sort of system would help get rid of this problem.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.