Why can't you reload into the same WZ match are this buggy game drops you.

Randy_Marsh

I'm sick being booted to the character screen near the end of a WZ and then logging back in and getting no credit at all for the last 20 minutes.

Why would you hire a company that tanked their own ****** pvp based game to code your game. Wow volunteer mod makers would do better than this ****.

I have next to no expectations for the quality of pvp in this game but STOP WASTING MY *********** TIME.

I'm sick being booted to the character screen near the end of a WZ and then logging back in and getting no credit at all for the last 20 minutes.

Why would you hire a company that tanked their own ****** pvp based game to code your game. Wow volunteer mod makers would do better than this ****.

I have next to no expectations for the quality of pvp in this game but STOP WASTING MY *********** TIME.

Get a better internet connection, or get yours fixed.

The game isn't going to force people to play a man down for <x> minutes while they wait for people to reconnect after DC. That would be awful.

I have been in matches where I left and then requeued and was put back into the same game and same team. Perhaps it depends how long you are gone for.

That's just blind luck though. It's happened to me a few times too, but only because it seems that nobody else was ahead of you in the queue. The game will refill with the next available player immediately when you drop, so if there's someone else in the queue, you lose your place.

Last night I was in a Voidstar. I needed to earn about 7 medals to get my 200/200 to buy a Champ bag, and I needed one more win for my daily and weekly. We were dominating the Imp team (rare) and I had my medals, the game was almost over. Everything was peachy. As soon as we took down the barriers to the final doors, my brother and I both had our games crash to desktop at the same time. Either a very, very weird coincidence (unlikely) or a buggy game (likely). Of course I quickly reopened the client in hopes that I would still be in the zone, but no dice. No valor, no commendations, no win. Had to keep playing, ended up losing the next 5 or so. Very frustrating.

They should really put a timer on leavers/droppers so we have a buffer to rejoin the warzone we were in before it refills our spot.

Edited by vindianajones