Inquisitor/Consular Storylines

Chillwave

I want to create an Assassin/Shadow, but I am deciding on storyline and the ratio of empire:republic. What is everyone's thoughts on their stories? Not necessarily "boring" or "fun" but rather explaining more in detail if possible. Any opinions?

For population, there are a lot more SIs than consulars, but don't worry too much about that, play whatever you like.

From what I hear they both have the worst stories of the bunch, with a lot of stupid plot lines and some pretty crappy companions. Everywhere you look on the forums there are complaints about the SI story.

But to even out the crappy stories, they are regarded as having some of the most fun and versatile ACs in the game.

SO (storywise):

If you are interesting in being a diplomat/healer/scholar, roll consular

If you are interesting in rising from a lowly slave to a powerful sith lord by absorbing ancient Sith ghosts and studying ancient Sith power, roll SI.

That's basically all.

I actually love my Sith Inquisitor! I am playing as a healer and think my companions are well-suited.

I am also 100% light and feel that MOST of my quests give me an option to feel like I'm "doing the right thing". Sometimes I'm a bit smug / arrogant for my taste, but I'm a Sith after all and have to at least somewhat keep up appearances.

I'm level 38 now and can't wait to advance my character's story!

Unfortunately, I need to stop forging ahead a bit so I can work on leveling some. Last class quest I did was at level 37, and it was a level 41 quest...ouch!

But really, everybody's different. What I find enjoyable / entertaining is most definitely not the same for everybody. This is why there are so many different options in this game for playstyle, personalities, etc. Love it!

-T.