The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sasuke Uchiha's English Dub in Star Wars: The Old Republic

Talon_strikes

I just wanted to mention that Sasuke Uchiha's English dub voice actor from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden Yuri Lowenthal has voiced additional characters in the game! I was playing my JC and I knew I recognized his voice from somewhere!

Who knew that two things you love so much could be combined in a way! :D

It really put a smile on my face when I heard his voice. My first reaction was, "Is this really Sasuke Uchiha?" o.0

Voice actors are voice actors. They don't tend to stay to just anime or video games or cartoons or narrations. Considering the huge voice actor list in this game, its not surprising you'd recognize a voice actor's portfolio.

Yes, you're right! I was really happy to hear him! Kudos to BioWare! :D

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread but rather than make a new one I just wanted to say he has a big role in makeb

every 5 seconds "engaging the enemy" but he all of the mobs in one of the sections of makeb

he was my favourite male VA along with johnny yong bosch but now his voice irritates me nice work BW

also laura bailey VA of lust in FMA among others is Jedi Knight companion Kira Carsen

and i have also heard Jiraiya's voice actor david lodge

To completely screw up the tone of this thread, Bertie Carvel is the male IA. He had a brief role in the Les Miserables movie, and in a few weeks we're going to see him in Matilda on Broadway. Musicals are more my girlfriend's expertise since she grew up close to New York City, but it's still pretty awesome to hear more of someone's cool voice.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled anime. Andronikos Revel, anyone?

Edited by spookysage