Best tree for PvP/PVE

Masterkve

I am currently finishing up my main a lvl 46 JG and my guild is think of expanding over to the empire side to have basis in both factions.

Now on to the point, I've seen gameplay of both Adv. Classes and for snipers look the most appealing. Now I hoping to get some advice on what would be the best tree, for being effective for both PvP and Pve ( Because JG are worthless in PvP, tank wise at least)

Any advice would help, hoping I can get some high lvl snipers to chime in on this.

If you want both PvP and PvE effectiveness, go marksman. You're going to have to learn where to setup your cover in PvP, but the alternative (lethality) is extremely energy hungry (whici s problematic in PvE). Lethality has extreme mobility though (if you go to the top you'll probably stop using cover) so the PvE problems might outweigh the PvP benefits. Engineering doesn't seem to be popular but there are people using it out there.

Ultimately you have to try them out yourself and see how they work for you. I've had to change my spec a lot before I found myself something useful. I ended up with marksman because I find it extremely good PvE and great in PvP as well (most people think lethality is better, but I just couldn't work with it).