So I re-rolled a Scoundrel and will never look back.

perato

I think you make one really good point in your post, and it has to do with passing on equipment to your companions. As a Guardian I was having to find droid parts, gear with Cunning, Willpower, Aim and Strength all separately to deck out my team. It was a real pain in the butt and resulted in multiple untouched companions.

Switching over to my Trooper, outside of M1-4X, Jorgan uses Aim. Elara uses Aim. Tanno Vik uses Aim. You know what Yuun uses? Aim. It means that I'm able to easily gear up my entire team with cast off items so if I ever need to use them while they might not be cutting edge they're up to snuff. I feel like this is a WAY, WAY better system than collecting gear for multiple different classes.

Yeah, I could also do this on my Scoundrel. Despite Corso's use of Aim and Bowdaar's use of Strength and Endurance, I really only used Guss, so as soon as I picked up better gloves, boots, etc. the old would go to Guss. He's actually pretty spectacularly geared right now, and the only things I haven't had to pass down are my Black Nebula Blaster (+700 Tech Power FTW), and my bossingly modded and brown-dyed Troublemaker Duster (looks like bantha leather :rak_03:) and my beloved Trailblazer's Helmet.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just level Sentinel because I wanted to fight with 2x Lightsabers (the intro movie sold me on it). I hit 55 and it was fairly easy never really had any problems, mainly used dps companion till I got doc and things really took off from there.

I have played scoundrel, operative and bounter hunter and they all are fun in their own rights. Can the Sentinel get some pvp love... yeah, probably.

Today, there was a lv55 Assassin ganking out on Tatooine. I was kinda worried that he would outgear me badly (only hit 55 2 days ago) and would kick my ***. But low and behold... I managed to killed and it felt fantastic.

I love my Sentinel. :D