Stats priority?

Vennge

So a level away from 50...I am looking to prepare for HM's and operations...yet have no data on where to obtain info or the math for proper enhancements.

So far, I do know strength is a primary stat, with endurance as secondary for survival

now comes, crit, accuracy , power and surge. Which of these go in order? I hear crit is to be aimed at around 25-30% then go full power and add surge. Accuracy cap seems to be achievable without even trying, anyone actually have any solid math or references I can look at ? I was just under the impression power would be more for sorcs or something.

There is no right answer to your question, because without Combat logs. However, a rough priority can be inferred, subject to DR concerns (ie. if you have a lot of crit rating, it's benefit moves down the priority accordingly, while the value of Surge goes up significantly)

Initial personal Theorycrafting -

Accuracy (until +10%) > Str > Power > Surge Rating > Accuracy > Critical Rating

Boss's have around 8-10% Defence, hence why the extra 10%.

Power is the only stat not on DR. and provides more damage per point than Str.

I am playing rage atm, more suited to my playstyle.

Yeah I been hearing power>str once your higher up there but I noticed poor customization for modding with that stat or crystals even...can't find them anywhere and stats on gear isn't as desired.

Edited by Vennge

Accuracy to 110%, Surge to 250 rating, and Crit to 400 rating first, because the returns on these stats are incredible until you hit diminishing returns at these break points.

Then Power while balancing Surge and Crit to minimize diminishing returns.

Accuracy to 110%, Surge to 250 rating, and Crit to 400 rating first, because the returns on these stats are incredible until you hit diminishing returns at these break points.

Then Power while balancing Surge and Crit to minimize diminishing returns.

How about for pvp?

How about for pvp?

Its the same for PVP/PVE - both are about maximising your damage.. Diminishing returns hits Surge/Crit pretty quickly, thus Strength becomes a weaker stat, Power is the only one that doesn't suffer (or people haven't found the first cap yet)