Some Healing help...

vridis

I've just started healing low level missions and I've realized something that will be difficult to pull off later on when healing get more of a spam fest.

How do you heal and help out DPS as the spec combat medic entails?

My answer which is also a question is to Bind all offensive DPS attack to my numpad ( I use a Naga razor mouse) and bind my HPS heals to mouse over macros and that will free me to heal my allies while still having the enemies targetted and to blow them up.

Question: can this be done in this game and how?

Sigh ok then back to the drawing board it would seriously streamline the problem if they allow that naybe an addon or will BW try and stop that too?

Don't kick the nest.

Lol.

We're hoping that BioWare will Soon allow addons...

No real knowing, though.

We're also waiting for Dual-Spec, Guild Banks, UI Customization, etc etc...

Edited by ZucriyLyhdnamm

Hi, just to clarify you wondering how you will manage to be effective with the default keybinding really only allowing a few buttons to be within reach of you left hand? If so do what I do...

Move your movement WASD to ESDF (I changed S and F to sidestep and removed turning buttons altogether). Reassign the hotkey buttons (1-=) to all the buttons that directly surround ESDF (i.e. W,Q,A,X,C,V,G,T,2,3,4 and 5 or whatever combo you find comfortable). Now with this arrangement and modifiers Shift, Alt and Control I have easy assess to all the skills I use. Alt being the most hardest to use I mainly use for skills I don't use often or out of combat skills like mounts, buffs and sprint.

Also to help targetting for healing I would change the size and length of the op group health bars and move the entire op window to the right (or left) just above you bottom toolbar so you can easily select team members to heal and you can bind target, target's target and last targeted friendly unit on your mouse for op healing.

If you need me clarify anything let me know but I think I've solved all the issues you may be talking about.

In reality I use a logitech G13 game pad but what I described above is essentially the same thing but if i just misunderstood the question then just ignore me lol.

Edited by vizsanity