Dec. Invites - Stop complaining

jtype_sw

If there was a 0% chance yeah it would not be misleading, but most likely liable. Companies get sued for less.

Misleading? Play UP TO five days early?

Maybe it would be misleading to 1st graders, but I'd think anyone could read and comprehend it just fine.

Be grateful they didn't give you the minimal 1 day.

Comments like this make me chuckle. Do you ever wonder what happened to good/quality customer service from a lot of businesses? It's attitudes like the one above that enable it. I don't see any reason I need to be thankful to Bioware or EA. If anything, I believe the inverse is true. Customers support businesses, not the other way around.

This should read more like "BW/EA should be grateful that I have not cancelled my order for being dissatisfied with them." or even better, "BW/EA should be grateful that I did purchase their product, and in return offer as good of an experience as possible in order to retain me as a customer."

Edited by Posttrauma

Comments like this make me chuckle. Do you ever wonder what happened to good/quality customer service from a lot of businesses? It's attitudes like the one above that enable it. I don't see any reason I need to be thankful to Bioware or EA. If anything, I believe the inverse is true. Customers support businesses, not the other way around.

This should read more like "BW/EA should be grateful that I have not cancelled my order for being dissatisfied with them."

This ^^^ but u never know they might hook us up tommarow if not owell friday more peeps to play with and run fp's