Companions need better animation.

Darth-Piranha

Sorry BioWare, but I have to say, your companion animation just looks absolutely lifeless they way they stand next to the toon. I've played ME, ME2, Jade Empire & Kotor to know you can do allot better than that.

For one, they need to stand straight. This stiff, half twisted body & stare just makes me feel like I've got some mindless dummy next to me following me around. Its a total deterrent to wanting to romance with them. Give them better animations for when they're standing, like randomly looking around and maybe folding arms, or stretching, but please at the very least straighten them out. Just looks ridiculous!

Make the females look & stand and *act* the way a females does. ya know? There's no sex appeal there. They need to look like they're standing in line waiting to get in the club or something.

Same for the males ~ Give them some life when they're out with me ~ make them look like they're actually hanging out ready to go ~ Give my female sage a reason to wanna romance with them.

I just don't why this hasn't been address or even talked about.. The companions just look like lifeless bots!

Edited by Darth-Piranha