Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I know this is a radical approach to pvp, but could it work here?

Chiricahua

Gleened directly from the Guild Wars 2 website.

"Everyone plays at the same level in Guild Wars 2 PvP, where skill and strategy provide players with the winning edge. All players are set to max level and given all the skills and gear they need to meet their opponents on even terms."

Now before I read it, this had not even occurred to me. If we would've had this system, there never would've been any need for brackets.

Edited by Chiricahua

It could work I suppose, i think it would be weird to suddenly have all these skills I don't have yet and learn to use them during PvP though. And I'm not sure how confusing it would be to have to rearrange my skill bar for a PvP setup to include a bunch of skills that I'm not fully accustomed to.

It could work I suppose, i think it would be weird to suddenly have all these skills I don't have yet and learn to use them during PvP though. And I'm not sure how confusing it would be to have to rearrange my skill bar for a PvP setup to include a bunch of skills that I'm not fully accustomed to.

If I had this from the get go, I would be pvping 50% of the time on all my alts. Man, it would be a blast to be uber starting at level 10. Of course, the uber thing negates itself when all the other players have the same skills and gear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.