A suggestion / idea thread to Bioware, from a Player, and more players to post!

Luxspew

**Real suggestions only for this thread please!! for example, no you can't suggest an instant kill button.**

So Bioware, I hear you listen to the players! so here I am as a player and wish to suggest to you things I feel should be in the game!

the biggest suggestion is first!! I will also put a * by each start of my idea

*I understand what you guys are doing with the groups idea, behind 2+-4man heroics / areas... The social idea behind it is good, but sometimes people are just not on! Even on heavy servers like Grand Master Zym during the night people.... are just not on or have passed you... or even are no where near you...

So I came up with an idea, an idea I looked for, before I posted this so I'm sorry if I am repeating what has already been said.... BUT

I think 2+ - 4man areas should have a terminal just inside the area for the areas that need 2-4men

and these terminals allow players to spawn up to 2 other NPCs for 1 to use for these 2-4man areas...

It's simple really... but put a cap on the system so that, only depending on how many people are online can we use these terminals because we wouldn't want some newb abusing the system and getting a guild worth of people with 4 NPCs each killing each other... lol

plus just make it for certain areas, inside these 2 -4man areas... and if say, you step outside of an area just outside of the designated area, then they disappear..

You get no social points because you're in a NPC group BUT you still get the XP and items...

to go even further with this idea!!! IF SAY you do find someone, just 1 person for a 4man, these terminals should let you get 1 (elite) NPC, and only 1 person in the party can have their companion.

I think this idea will help a lot for those who want to get things done when no one is online

Next idea

**The emotions are great but add 1 more where, your character is looking helpless on the other side of the window for those who get stuck in an area where only you can go in... lol its for humor reasons!!

Next Idea

***I guess it's kind of another BIG idea.... but for Bounty Hunters, they should be allowed to get and use their jetpacks!! but not fly, more like a speeder....

Now for an example I'm going to refer to WoW and how their druids can turn into Hawks or birds but can't use mounts... SO

Instead of Bounty Hunters being able to get speeders, they should get jetpacks!! and depending on the jetpack will depend on the speed!

****New Races

Jawa for Empire

Ewoks for Republic

jawa bounty hunter FTW!!!

just sayn...

Hope to hear something back!