I gotta get me one of these...

Rodanth_The_Wise

I'm sure people have already seen these replicas, and I knew replicas and "toys" existed, however I didn't know there were modders out there that went to these extreme lengths. Now, I wouldn't be caught dead "dueling" with one of these things lol, but I sure as hell would have them mounted on my wall. And the cool thing is the blades come off so it's only the hilt, and the blades can be attached for cool factor should you ever want to see it lit up in the dark.

My favorite design has always been the ROTS/ANH Obi-wan/ROTJ Luke hilts, so that's why I'm linking em. If you check this guys page, he has done MANY original hilts as well as hilts like Starkiller's I believe, and other EU hilts. I mean some of these are so in-depth as to include the crystal chambers which give a lightsaber it's color. Unreal craftsmanship. I know they aren't fabricated from scratch by him, but he takes already available sabers and modifies them into whats being portrayed here. Pretty cooool. A little nerdy, but cool.

Luke's:

activation sound has always given me chills. I've been hoping to find a lightsaber in game that utilizes that sound effect. Do want!)

Obi-Wan:

Here's a really nice weathered, aged one.

Edited by Rodanth_The_Wise