Work Hard For Valor,

seallone

Work hard to get valor 60. watch this

Then you get Mupet's that spoil It. Good job Bioware.

Epic fail On this Game.

Not subbing next month, sack the PVP dev's

Lets blame BioWare for what the players do. This is the fault of the world pvp crowd who really are just PvE'rs.

Waaaaaa I want world pvp

*Gets world pvp with reasonable odds on each faction*

No no dont fight lets just swap so we can farm gear kekekeke

Like others said in that video, that kid and those who practice this should be banned. This is equivalent to Order and Destruction swapping keeps so they can get their gear. You cant fix pathetic people.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

Lets blame BioWare for what the players do. This is the fault of the world pvp crowd who really are just PvE'rs.

Waaaaaa I want world pvp

*Gets world pvp with reasonable odds on each faction*

No no dont fight lets just swap so we can farm gear kekekeke

Like others said in that video, that kid and those who practice this should be banned. This is equivalent to Order and Destruction swapping keeps so they can get their gear. You can fix pathetic people.

This will go down worst mmo of all time. PVP and bug's Tortanic.

God dam shame. worked hard to get valor to 60. people do it ike this ::(

No point playing this game for years. Bio to newbie.

This will go down worst mmo of all time. PVP and bug's Tortanic.

God dam shame. worked hard to get valor to 60. people do it ike this ::(

No point playing this game for years. Bio to newbie.

How exactly does this end it for you? The difference between Champion gear and Battlemaster gear is little. Or is it you just prefer to be full battlemaster against centurion gear?

Yeah seen this before, no wonder PVP is so hard to get into for people who are doing it the legit way. Ultimately it will just turn people away from the game in the long run.

All this does is speed up what eventually happens anyway - You have people in the best gear.

All this does is speed up what eventually happens anyway - You have people in the best gear.

It allows you to get something in the game early by exploiting a mechanic that wasn't intended. By your logic you might as well just get every title and bit of gear in the game when you first make a new character "as you will eventually get it anyway"

Edited by Sumire

It allows you to get something in the game early by exploiting a mechanic that wasn't intended. By your logic you might as well just get every title in the game when you first make a new character "as you will eventually get it anyway"

I wasnt aware you get every piece of battlemaster gear when you hit 60 valor? False analogies are fun aren't they?

I wasnt aware you get every piece of battlemaster gear when you hit 60 valor? False analogies are fun aren't they?

You get access to battlemaster gear before people that are doing it the legit way. The bottom line is it is rather sad.

This is just one of the atrocites that happens in a broken place called Illum.

And its not the we that are at foult. A wise old saying goes, dont hate the player, hate the game. Aah what a wise saying it is.

First it was the overwhelming spamage done right in the base. Thats fixed. Ok.

But what has changed? Not a godamn thing. Nothing.

Instead of standing in the base, all they are doing is standing right at the border of the base? Oh halleluja that fixed everything.

On our server the imps greatly outnumber us on illum most of the hrs of the day.

Not really a problem besides the imps have all the control points 97% of the time.

Is that really a problem? Noh not really. We, and i, just stand in out base trading blow, i dont even have to lift a finger to get my dayli/weekly, just have to stand there in ops group and the kills/valour pours in.

And i ask, how is that different from what is happening here? The only difference is, thats is not in base but out in the open and a back and fourth relationship, hha. What a godamn crappy place Illum is, really. That is not pvp, when we can gain valur by just standing in our base and chill as bout sides trade pulling blows one by one :D

So, should our intire server be punished for playing thier broken so called open pvp?

Id like to hear anyone argue this as bannable offence, when TOR dont realy offer any other salution to this broken place.

This is just one of the atrocites that happens in a broken place called Illum.

And its not the we that are at foult. A wise old saying goes, dont hate the player, hate the game. Aah what a wise saying it is.

First it was the overwhelming spamage done right in the base. Thats fixed. Ok.

But what has changed? Not a godamn thing. Nothing.

Instead of standing in the base, all they are doing is standing right at the border of the base? Oh halleluja that fixed everything.

On our server the imps greatly outnumber us on illum most of the hrs of the day.

Not really a problem besides the imps have all the control points 97% of the time.

Is that really a problem? Noh not really. We, and i, just stand in out base trading blow, i dont even have to lift a finger to get my dayli/weekly, just have to stand there in ops group and the kills/valour pours in.

And i ask, how is that different from what is happening here? The only difference is, thats is not in base but out in the open and a back and fourth relationship, hha. What a godamn crappy place Illum is, really. That is not pvp, when we can gain valur by just standing in our base and chill as bout sides trade pulling blows one by one :D

So, should our intire server be punished for playing thier broken so called open pvp?

Id like to hear anyone argue this as bannable offence, when TOR dont realy offer any other salution to this broken place.

Protip: The difference is one side didnt have 3:1 odds in the video.

Protip: The difference is one side didnt have 3:1 odds in the video.

Well its eather doing it like in the video, or just trade blows at the bace, really no difference, ony is thats its planned.

Same thing, different wrapping. And maby a little quicker vauler earnings.

Instead of doing this why not just forget ilum and PVP in battlegounds until they fix it. Why are you desperate to get the Valor so fast anyway? there must be a reason.

Why should i forget it? As long as i complete the dayli and weekly, i dont really care about Illum one bit as long as i get the bags, thats about it, i just argumented that is still broken and that is one way of dealing with it basicly. Since its eather doing it like in the video shown, or that the imps gather outside our base, and we trade pulls back and fourth, and whats really the difference? Nothing.

Its just that the video thing thing earn valer a little quicker.

Edited by Izznoogood

yeah and I also woudnt say its exploiting.... but hell it sucks to see guys play this game this bad way.... We play Illum for real as good as possible on our server and not this tradestuff oh my ... -.-

This type of playing is what you get in theme park MMO's where death has no consequence and the reward is bigger than the risk. It happened in AoC also, these fight clubs are really just a lame way for people who want to believe they are PvP'ers to get easy access to the best pvp gear. The problem for those who don't want to do it is that they gimp themselves by playing the game the way it was intended. so either you join in or you willingly allow yourself to have to struggle against everyone else..

This whole idea of fihgt clubs is something I hate, and on Kai-Kan it seems like most 50's actually fight properly. Atleast from what I have heard from friends. However if that should change before I hit 50 on my shadow I doubt I will avoid fight clubs like I did in AoC. The only thing not doing fight clubs in AoC got me was being constantly underpowered compared to other players that had max pvp level and gear..

Seeing this happen here also, makes me think world pvp in theme park MMO's really are a thing that is waste of time to code in. And I am really looking forward to Planetside 2 and Darkfall 2 to arrive, atleast in those games PvP is a main focus of the game and not something added without really being thought through...

Yup, 4k valor every 3 minutes. And BW lets it continue...kinda puts a ? on every future development and ask a question "why should i invest lot of time into something when i can just use exploits like this because of noobcake development and lack of ANY reaction from BW".

Hope it bites BW right in their back-end. Ilum sucked. They managed to made it even worse. Whats next?

So, when they all get to valor 60+ and get the best pvp gear - what happens next?

Somehow I doubt they would be pvping in the open world because if they liked/loved that then this thing from the movie would not happen.

I guess they will be standing on the rep/imp fleet - looking at their shiny gear and whining that there is nothing fun to do.

There was no faction mentality in any of those guys and girls from that video. If you see your enemy then you should try to kill him and not talk him into killing you and your buddies in exchange for doing the same to them.

How exactly does this end it for you? The difference between Champion gear and Battlemaster gear is little. Or is it you just prefer to be full battlemaster against centurion gear?

**** thing about it, ive been in centurion gear, for long time up against battlemaster's. its sucks.

Yeah would have been nice to have gear for a week. too pew pew. Thats what its there for.

But atleast i will have the skill, and gear. for 3 weeks, not subbing becouse this game. is failing hard.

Well its eather doing it like in the video, or just trade blows at the bace, really no difference, ony is thats its planned.

Same thing, different wrapping. And maby a little quicker vauler earnings.

Why should i forget it? As long as i complete the dayli and weekly, i dont really care about Illum one bit as long as i get the bags, thats about it, i just argumented that is still broken and that is one way of dealing with it basicly. Since its eather doing it like in the video shown, or that the imps gather outside our base, and we trade pulls back and fourth, and whats really the difference? Nothing.

Its just that the video thing thing earn valer a little quicker.

Whatever, your just spoiling the game for yourself in the long run. Why do you even need the PVP gear anyway if you are doing this? in fact why even PVP?

Yup, 4k valor every 3 minutes. And BW lets it continue...kinda puts a ? on every future development and ask a question "why should i invest lot of time into something when i can just use exploits like this because of noobcake development and lack of ANY reaction from BW".

Hope it bites BW right in their back-end. Ilum sucked. They managed to made it even worse. Whats next?

What he say's,