Can we solo our final class quest yet?

warpass

I solo'd it as a 50 sent in greens and some blues. Died 8 or 9x but finally got him down. I did a little dance. Here's a tip u should buy the blue medpacs that heal you and your companion.

Also i spent around a 100k credits upgrading T7's stuff.

Edited by NYzMikey

I killed the emperor on the 4th try. First I was a bit confused because of the mirror images and couldn't bring enough damage on him. But after I learned that, it somehow worked.

IMHO it's important to make this fight as short as possible. Don't waste too much on running after him. So I let T7 jump on him first and waited downstairs 'till the emperor came down. Then sticked on the targed and cared only about clean and calm damage rotation. T7 will die very quickly - mine was in Lvl-35ish-gear, as I hadn't used for a long time - but concentrate only on emperor damage. Use your defensive cooldowns of course.

You can certainly solo it. A lot of people are saying to just burn him down while T7 handles the clones. I took down the clones and was able to still kill the emperor on my first try of the quest. Whatever works for you. Oh, I do suggest starting to gear T7 while you're 48-50 that way you'll be less screwed.