The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vanguard PvP Stream

ePeen-Droth

Whats your spec and gear choice?

I'm 23/0/18 specced: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#801hRGMdMboMZZbIbrzh.1

I've got 23 points in Shield for the Storm ability and 30% more crit damage on Stock strike.

Then I've got the 18 in Assault to buff my High Impact Bolt and give me Incendiary Round.

I'm wearing Combat Tech helm, chest, gloves, legs, boots, Eliminator rifle, earpiece, Combat Medic implants, and Supercommando offhand for gear.

Edited by ePeen-Droth

pfft drothtv you are the one that thrashtalk other people casts, in chatroom.

Yep.

I didn't know who he was until he (attempted to) troll my Chat Room on TwitchTV.

What happened:

http://www.justin.tv/taugrim/b/306865768

A piece of constructive advice to droth: be respectful toward your fellow broadcasters, it will serve you better in the long run with your streaming.

You chose PVE talents over PVP talents in your tank tree :|

Edited by taugrimtaugrim

The fact that your avatar has 'Epeen' in it and the fact that you attempt to troll other streamers that bring insightful, high quality footage to the nets, paired with mediocre performance streams (I *tried* watching some) does not encourage me - a fanatic stream viewer - to return to your castings, im sorry.

The fact that your avatar has 'Epeen' in it

This is the name of my guild, obviously.

...the fact that you attempt to troll other streamers that bring insightful, high quality footage to the nets

I said maybe 4 things on Taugrim's stream, mostly commenting on his team beating on a guarded target and while being baffled by the enemy's survivability, were also surprised by a loss.

...paired with mediocre performance streams (I *tried* watching some) does not encourage me - a fanatic stream viewer - to return to your castings, im sorry.

I never said I was the number one Vanguard player, or said I was running a 1080p crystal clear stream. I do not have the upload for 1080p, so for the quality I apologize. Also, I do not commentate..merely have Ventrilo going in the background.

Thanks for your input, and for viewing.

Also, for those that can stand my mediocre performance stream, it's up while I solo queue for my daily.

Edited by ePeen-Droth