What is the best spec for PVP?

acelesson

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a moron go back and read it again.. it has 3 charges yes... it uses one charge per sweeping slash which mean 5 targets geta bleed. i know this because iv tried it and constantly do it in big groups... but hey if your narrow mind doesnt want to accept this then be my guest dont do it and then go on forums complaing we suck or w/e it is you do

Have you tested it? I mean genuinely TESTED if it indeed works the way you say it does?

Go pull 2 mobs, pop Deadly Saber and do two Sweeping Strikes.

By your logic, both mobs should have 2 DoT on them now, for a total of 4. Do they?

Because when I test it, I have a max of 2 DoTs spread across two mobs. And it is the mob CLOSEST to me, not necessarily that one that I'm targeting, that gets these 2 DoTs. Basically, whichever mob gets hit by the Sweeping Strike first, since it requires no target to work, that's the one that gets the bleed. The rest get nothing.

Go test it. I'll wait right here for your apology.

Honestly, it's whatever you feel most comfortable with.

I personally feel that annihilation is too... constricting. It makes me feel like I'm being rushed to use annihilation constantly, and that my damage is punished if I drop the buff.

However I've seen a lot of folks do absolutely fantastic in Annihilation, so I definitely know it's viable, it just doesn't work for me.

Rage seems to have a lot more slack. It makes me feel like I have more control over what my choices are. If we want to get into what each spec gives us... that's a tough one, the two decent specs we have both have benefits. I love annihilation for the close-range Charge. I love the healing effect from bleeds, and I love deady saber. However, Rage also has a few tricks. I love Obliterate, it hits for a decent amount, and it's another charge. Force Crush is absolutely amazing for PvP; DoT, slow, and a buff. Lastly, Smash is a 1 rage, 12 second cooldown, and it hits like a truck. I can't tell you how many huttball games Smash has helped me score in. Nothing like killing 3-4 low health players at a time : )

It's player-based opinions. That's all.

Most find too much benefit from the Immortal Tree, it just seems to work better in PvP for Juggs...

Yeah, 30-32 are such gamechanger levels as Immortal spec, almost impossible to give up.

Force Choke no longer channeled - Check.

Melee range 4 sec stun - Check.

Stun of charge - Check.

Add to that the knockback/knockdown they get at 26, and levels 26-32 are the most exciting thing ever on a Jugg.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.