Loot isn't dropping Hard/Normal False Emp

Tried Hard False Emp last night, tionese gloves off of Jindo Krey second boss, they dissappeared before they could be looted.

Went to do a normal today, Jindo Krey turned grey after the ship blew up, and we got no loot from him. The other bosses that were supposed to drop blues did not have loot, except for the bonus sith entity boss. So all we got was a bunch of greens.

When we got to Malgus, the pulse grenades weren't working so it was impossible to kill him.

Just because you didn't encounter it, doesnt mean it didn't happen. Obviously the instance was bugged from the very beginning

I've been in HM Emp and had HK-47 bug .. that when I went back to the fleeet, described what happened. Noone else had had it happen, yet it did to US..

Always new bugs, report them though to get fixed

You probably just had a bugged instance. It certainly is not the norm.

The pulse grenades are a crutch for bad players in Malgus. Tanks can solo punt him at the end. So no, it's not impossible. It's only "impossible" for bad players.

You probably just had a bugged instance. It certainly is not the norm.

The pulse grenades are a crutch for bad players in Malgus. Tanks can solo punt him at the end. So no, it's not impossible. It's only "impossible" for bad players.

What tanks? Jedi yes, trooper no. We had a trooper tank last night, he has no pushback. His grapple hook was also greyed out, so he could not do the jump-to-death-grapple-him-off that I believe used to work.

So, we had the trooper, two sages, and a scoundrel. Neither of sage's force wave would even move him (I was one of the sages), and he was positioned correctly. Similarly, the grenades did not move him either (they are one use-only btw). We gave it two tries, but nothing would push him off the edge. They added in the grenades recognizing that at least one class does not have a push back, but they seemed bugged.

I have finished this instance several times before with a JK using force push to knock him off, but nothing was working last night.

So, don't say it is bad players -- bugs/team composition can make this impossible to complete.

What tanks? Jedi yes, trooper no. We had a trooper tank last night, he has no pushback. His grapple hook was also greyed out, so he could not do the jump-to-death-grapple-him-off that I believe used to work.

So, we had the trooper, two sages, and a scoundrel. Neither of sage's force wave would even move him (I was one of the sages), and he was positioned correctly. Similarly, the grenades did not move him either (they are one use-only btw). We gave it two tries, but nothing would push him off the edge. They added in the grenades recognizing that at least one class does not have a push back, but they seemed bugged.

I have finished this instance several times before with a JK using force push to knock him off, but nothing was working last night.

So, don't say it is bad players -- bugs/team composition can make this impossible to complete.

Shadows/Asassins can solo it. I did it as recently as last night. Grapple/Force Pull still works. Again, did it last night.

You didn't use 2 knockbacks/knockdowns within a single cast of force lightning. That's why he didn't move.

What above said. The first knockback does nothing, you won't notice anything. The second one within the same lightning cast he does, however, will knock him back.

Furthermore I don't really recommend plunging to your death as a tank on this encounter - on HM anyway if you do that, you can't get ressed (obviously), but you also cannot re-enter the instance and you'll be excluded from loot. I don't know if this also happens on normal, but just a heads up. :o

What above said. The first knockback does nothing, you won't notice anything. The second one within the same lightning cast he does, however, will knock him back.

OK. I had heard this before the encounter and thought we did that, especially on the second try. But will try again.

I forgot about the double knockback, that must be why it seemed like nothing was working.

I only read about the double knockback in these forums too.

Still, it sucks that we didn't get loot from HK-47 and Jindo Krey in both modes.

Judging by how everyones talking about tickets, I doubt we'll ever see a response about our missing loot, let alone get any of it.

Also we tried D7 last night and kept getting triple smuggler from the Interrogator.

Bioware has threads dedicated to that bug, but they should disable it or something until it's fixed so people aren't wasting their time finding out these things the hard way.