marauder in need of advice

cptfoely

ive played a mraruder and powertech up to lvl 32 and im wondering which class to play.

the big thing that really bothers me is NO PVP gear AT ALL. and PVe is HARD to come by.

i stopped playing powertech tank cuz i think the companions are the gayest in the game, where as the SW are pretty damn cool.

also both classes are hard to play PVP which you need to do for armour. but since marauders dont have PVP is it even worth doing PVP if all you do is PVE fp and raids?

ive played a mraruder and powertech up to lvl 32 and im wondering which class to play.

the big thing that really bothers me is NO PVP gear AT ALL. and PVe is HARD to come by.

i stopped playing powertech tank cuz i think the companions are the gayest in the game, where as the SW are pretty damn cool.

also both classes are hard to play PVP which you need to do for armour. but since marauders dont have PVP is it even worth doing PVP if all you do is PVE fp and raids?

Play what is the most enjoyable to you! also can you clearfiy...

"also both classes are hard to play PVP which you need to do for armour. but since marauders dont have PVP is it even worth doing PVP if all you do is PVE fp and raids"

i get the first part what is confusing me is the... "maraudaers don't have PVP..." please explain

i am 100% sure there is marauder pvp gear at 50, pre 50 not 100% sure, pretty sure there is but i can't make sure since iam at work :p and yes marauders get the shaft with darkside armor(Not lightside on my marauder so no idea whats in the lightside vendor for marauders).

any other questions? more then happy to help.